Resin Bonded Stone
What is resin bound paving?
Our paved surfaces are made from specialist blends of washed and dried naturally sourced stone, encapsulated in a strong durable UV stable resin. This forms a mixture which is poured and then hand-trowelled to an attractive, seamless and smooth finish. The colours won’t fade, even in direct sunlight.
8 Practical Benefits of a Midlands resin bound surface
- Smooth finish: With no loose stones.
- Easy access: Ideal for driveways, paths or ramps used by wheelchairs, buggies or bicycles.
- Fuss-free maintenance: Tough enough to withstand pressure washing
- Resistant to weeds: Unlike block paving, resin bound surfacing doesn’t support the growth of weeds. Starved of water, roots can’t take hold. You simply brush weeds away.
- Hard-wearing: Resistant to petrol, diesel and oil.
- Permeable: Water can flow freely through the surface, which complies with SUDS regulations.
- Quick to install: On Day 1, we lay it. On Day 2, you can walk or drive on it.
- Flexible and seamless: Can be laid with no joins. It’s perfect for shaped areas and it can even be laid in decorative patterns.
Please contact us to find out what colours and textures are available.
Fantastic service and quality control from Midlands Resin Stone
Surfaces are individually hand-crafted. At every stage of the design and installation process, we do our utmost to understand your specific needs, and our attention to detail is second to none.
Take a look at our Testimonials page to read about our customers experience of working with Midlands Resin Stone and view pictures our extensive portfolio of driveway installations.
Quality control: Because we control the process from start to finish you can be sure of a perfect finish
“Midlands resin stone staff were brilliant; we love them! They were the best contractors we had on site!” Elizabeth Baines, home-owner
“I’m absolutely delighted with our new driveway. It cost me slightly more than block paving my driveway and our house stands out from other houses on the street” David Ayling, home-owner
What’s the difference between ‘bound’ and ‘bonded’ resin surfacing?
There are two types of resin surfacing systems. With very similar names, but which produce very different results. One permeable, the other non-permeable.
‘Resin bonded’ is sometimes also used as a generic term for both systems. This can be misleading, since the systems produce different results.
Areas We Cover:
Here at Midlands Resin Stone, we undertake paving & surfacing work in Derbyshire, Herefordshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire & Worcestershire.
We operate in the following places in the Midlands area: Birmingham, Coventry, Derby, Dudley, Leicester, Nottingham Sandwell, Solihull, Stoke-on-Trent, Walsall, Wolverhampton and many more.
If you would like to check if we work in your area, please contact us